- Fix compatibility with NamedTupleCursor.
- Fixed Python 2 compatibility.
- Added worker class and handler helper decorator. [jeanphix]
- Python 3 compatibility. [migurski]
- Fix time zone issue.
- Fixed concurrency issue where a large number of locks would be held as a queue grows in size.
- Fixed a database connection resource issue.
- A queue is now also a context manager, providing transactional semantics.
- A queues now returns task objects which provide metadata and allows reading and writing task data.
- The same connection pool can now be used with different queues.
- The Literal string wrapper did not work correctly with psycopg2.
- The transaction manager now correctly returns connections to the pool.
- Initial public release.